A master class in brand planning: the timeless works of Stephen King
"In 1988, on Stephen King's retirement, JWT published 'The King Papers', a small collection of Stephen King's published writings spanning 1967-1985. This book is comprised of a fuller selection: 20 of Stephen King's most important articles. Each one is introduced by a practitioner who, in turn, describes the relevance of the article to the communications environment of today." "Although the context in which the original papers were written was different, the worth of this material is that the principles underlying his thinking are entirely appropriate to marketing communications in today's more complex media environment." "The book serves as a reference book for today's practitioners, as well as a source of contemporary thinking."--BOOK JACKET.
A selection of King's papers published during the past 30 years, with commentaries by current marketing practitioners. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: HF5415.1255
- Dewey Decimal: 658.8/27
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xliii, 351 p. : ill., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Branding (Marketing) -- Management
- New products
- Brand name products
- Advertising -- Management
- Marketing research
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books