Skip to main content
User account menu
Feedback & Support
Human Sciences Press,U.S.
- Developments in Human Services: v. 2
- Straight Talk from Prison; A Convict Reflects on Youth, Crime, and Society.
- Teaching the Mentally Handicapped Child
- Middle-Level Workers:Characteristics, Training and Utilization of Mental Health Associates: Characteristics, Training and Utilization of Mental Health Associates
- Infertility: Medical, Emotional and Social Considerations
- Guide to Manpower Training
- The University and the Urban Crisis
- The Anxious Self: Diagnosis and Treatment of Fears and Phobias
- Assessing Minority Group Children
- The Alcoholisms: Detection, Diagnosis and Assessment
- Death and the College Student: A Collection of Brief Essays on Death and Suicide by Harvard Youth
- Is Marriage Necessary?
- Mental Health Services in Transition: A Policy Sourcebook
- The Four Horsemen: Racism, Sexism, Militarism, and Social Darwinism
- Carla Goes to Court
- Organizing Against Crime: Redeveloping the Neighborhood
- Interferon and Nonspecific Resistance
- Handbook of Medical Specialties
- Lifestyles of the Elderly : Diversity in Relationships, Health, and Caregiving
- How Does It Feel ...?
“ISBNdb is an invaluable and cost effective book database solution for our mission critical databases.”
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved
Terms and Conditions