The character of organizations using personality type in organization development
Previously published: Palo Alto, Calif. : Consulting Psychologists Press, c1992. Title from title screen. Includes bibliographical references and index. Access restricted to Simon Fraser University students, faculty and staff. Text. Available also in a print ed.
- LCC: HD58.7
- Dewey Decimal: 302.3/5
- Language: eng
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Business Life -- Organizational Behavior
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Business Management -- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational change -- Psychological aspects
- Corporate culture
- Typology (Psychology)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books