Le Langage mental du Moyen Age a l'Age Classique (Philosophes Medievaux)
The focus of this volume, which contains the contributions to a conference organized by the European Science Foundation in 2005, is on the concept of "mental language," which revolves around the question of whether it is possible to consider the structure of thought and thinking as organized along the same lines as the structure of language. The contributions span the time from the Middle Ages to the 17th century. French text.
- Dewey Decimal: 400
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.8"; 1.4 lb; 365 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-12-31
- Education & Reference -- Words, Language & Grammar -- Linguistics
- Politics & Social Sciences -- Philosophy -- Consciousness & Thought
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books