Improving information for social policy decisions: the uses of microsimulation modeling
Includes bibliographical references (v. 1, p. 314-330) and index. v. 1. Review and recommendations -- v. 2. Technical papers.
- LCC: HV41
- Dewey Decimal: 361.6/1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. ; 23 cm.
- Social service -- United States -- Simulation methods
- Social policy -- Decision making -- Simulation methods
- Social policy -- Evaluation -- Mathematical models
- Public welfare -- Decision making
- Social policy -- Decision making
- Social policy -- Simulation methods
- Decision making
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books