Historical introduction to studies among the sedentary Indians of New Mexico; Report on the ruins of the Pueblo of Pecos
Special t. p. for the second article reads: A visit to the aboriginal ruins in the valley of the Rio Pecos. Reprint of the 1881 ed. published by A. Williams, Boston, which was issued as v. 1 of Papers of the Archaelogical Institute of America, American series. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: E99
- Dewey Decimal: 970/.004/97
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 133 p.,  leaves of plates : illus., maps ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books