After-school programs to promote child and adolescent development: summary of a workshop
Summary of proceedings of the Workshop on Opportunities to Promote Child and Adolescent Development during the After-School Hours, held Oct. 21, 1999, Washington, D.C. "Board on Children, Youth, and Families, Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council and Institute of Medicine." Includes bibliographical references (p. 35-36).
- LCC: HQ778.63
- Dewey Decimal: 362.71/2/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 54 p. ; 23 cm.
- School-age child care -- United States -- Congresses
- Child development -- United States -- Congresses
- Electronic books
- After-school programs -- United States -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books