Flight 1049 from New York, NY to Milan, Italy experiences mechanical and guidance failure, and goes down in the Atlantic. Six passengers survive and find themselves on an uncharted island. They survived the crash, but must now learn to survive the harshness of the island, the elements from Mother Nature, and the differing personalities of the others. The family and friends of those lost on Flight 1049 come together for support, forming the 1049 Club - a help to those left behind who have lost parents or breadwinners. The 1049 Club also finances flights to continue the search for those missing after the authorities have given up. Can those on the island find new family and loved ones amongst their fellow survivors? Can those left behind find new life, new loves and continue on in spite of the void made by the loss of their loved ones? How long will those seeking survivors continue to have hope?
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.9"x1.1"; 1.3 lb; 324 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-06-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books