|Full Title||The Official SAT Study Guide|
|Publisher||Holt, Henry & Company, Inc.|
The College Board |
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Editionâ¢ features 10 official SATÂ® practice tests created by the test maker. With over 1,000 pages and more than 20 chapters, it's packed with the most up-to-date information students need to get ready for the test.
Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, by reviewing critical concepts, test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions just like those on the actual SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition will help students get ready for the SAT with:
- 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 new recent exams
- detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
- targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
- practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
- a review of math concepts tested in the exam
- test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
- free online score reports
- exclusive access to online answers and explanations at collegeboard.org
- $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course to all book owners
There's also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQTÂ®.
|Dimensions||8.30 (w) x 10.80 (h) x 1.60 (d)|
& SAT II Study Guides
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved