"A Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam book." Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-243).
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 243 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Mental Health -- Codependency
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Recovery -- Substance Abuse
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- General
- Amazon.com -- Religion & Spirituality -- Buddhism -- Zen
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Relationships -- Codependency
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- Spiritual
- Twelve-step programs -- Religious aspects -- Zen Buddhism
- Adult children of dysfunctional families -- Religious life
- Religious life -- Zen Buddhism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books