This book provides comic illustrations and photomicrographs that describe how the body heals a broken bone.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 31-32) and index.
- LCC: RD101
- Dewey Decimal: 617.4/71044
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Biology
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Health -- Physical Disabilities
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Surgery -- General
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Surgery -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Surgery -- General Surgery
- Bones -- Wounds and injuries
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books