Young Genius is a bright little boy who escorts children through the pages of amusing and instructive color-illustrated books that describe the human body. In this book, kids learn about sight, their perception of shapes and colors, and the parts of the human eye. Books in Barron�s Young Genius series show and tell kids how different body organs work, with questions that will prompt boys and girls to giggle�but also to get a clearer understanding of how their bodies function. The language is easy for younger children to understand, and though the information is presented in simple terms, its details are scientifically correct and reliable. A special illustration in each book includes tabs for kids to lift, examine what is hidden beneath them, and better understand how their bodies work. Cartoon-style color illustrations on every page.
- Dewey Decimal: 612.84
- Physical Description: 8.4"x9.3"x0.3"; 0.2 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-02-06
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Health -- General
- Children's Books -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books