Xvith International Congress on Mathematical Physics
The International Congress on Mathematical Physics is the flagship conference in this exciting field. Convening every three years, it gives a survey on the progress achieved in all branches of mathematical physics. It also provides a superb platform to discuss challenges and new ideas. The present volume collects material from the XVIth ICMP which was held in Prague, August 2009, and features most of the plenary lectures and invited lectures in topical sessions as well as information on other parts of the congress program. This volume provides a broad coverage of the field of mathematical physics, from dominantly mathematical subjects to particle physics, condensed matter, and application of mathematical physics methods in various areas such as astrophysics and ecology, amongst others.
- Dewey Decimal: 530
- Physical Description: 6.8"x9.9"x1.7"; 3.0 lb; 708 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-03-31
- Science -- Mathematics
- Science -- Physics -- Mathematical Physics
- Science -- Physics -- Quantum Theory
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books