Writing African women: gender, popular culture, and literature in West Africa
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR9340.5
- Dewey Decimal: 820.9/9287/0966
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 204 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (cased)
- West African literature (English) -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- West African literature (English) -- Men authors -- History and criticism
- Women and literature -- Africa, West -- History
- Popular culture -- Africa, West -- History
- Authorship -- Sex differences
- Sex role in literature
- Women in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books