Wound Healing: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Medicine)
Expert researchers and physicians not only describe classic and contemporary laboratory methods for studying tissue repair using a broad range of wound healing models, but also provide sensitive assays for the assessment of tissue healing. The systems detailed include human, animal, in vitro, in vivo, and impaired healing models, as well as models in which underlying systemic and genetic conditions influence the healing process. These powerful models illustrate the biochemical, molecular, and surgical techniques designed for the analysis and manipulation of the healing wound, and provide step-by-step instructions to ensure robust results.
- Dewey Decimal: 617
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.0"x1.1"; 1.5 lb; 484 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-11-09
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Alternative Medicine
- Medical Books -- Basic Sciences -- Histology
- Medical Books -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine
- Medical Books -- Medicine -- Surgery
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books