Text and photos present the key events, battles, weapons, uniforms, and cultural phenomena, such as propaganda, of the Axis and Allies during the Second World War.
"Discover the war that shaped the modern world-- and the history of this global conflict"--Cover. Previous edition published in 2004 under the title: World War II. Accompanying CD-ROM contains clip-art. "Eyewitness Books World War II"--Spine title. System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Includes index.
- Dewey Decimal: 940.53
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 72 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books