World poverty and human rights: cosmopolitan responsibilities and reforms
Previous ed.: 2002. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: JC571
- Dewey Decimal: 323.01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 352 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Poverty -- General
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Poverty -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Ethics & Morality
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Political
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Human Rights
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Sociology -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Sociology -- General AAS
- Human rights
- Poverty -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Social justice
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books