World Health Statistics 2006 presents the most recent statistics since 1997 of 50 health indicators for WHO's 192 Member States. This second edition includes an expanded set of statistics, with a particular focus on equity between and within countries. It also introduces a section with 10 highlights in global health statistics for the past year.
- Dewey Decimal: 610
- Physical Description: 8.1"x11.4"x0.4"; 0.5 lb; 80 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-04-01
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Reference
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books