World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering September 7 - 12, 2009 Munich, Germany: Vol. 25/XIII Special Topics and Workshops (IFMBE Proceedings)
The congress�s unique structure represents the two dimensions of technology and medicine: 13 themes on science and medical technologies intersect with five challenging main topics of medicine to create a maximum of synergy and integration of aspects on research, development and application. Each of the congress themes was chaired by two leading experts. The themes address specific topics of medicine and technology that provide multiple and excellent opportunities for exchanges.
- Dewey Decimal: 600
- Physical Description: 8.2"x11.0"x0.6"; 2.9 lb; 225 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-09-28
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biology -- Molecular Biology
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biophysics
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biotechnology
- Science -- Technology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books