The 2005 World Almanac World Map combines detailed, accurate cartography with facts from the World Almanac to provide a deeper understanding of the current state of the world.
- Dewey Decimal: 910
- Physical Description: 4.0"x10.0"x0.2"; 0.1 lb
- Edition Info: Map; 2005-03-30
- Reference -- Almanacs & Yearbooks -- Almanacs
- Reference -- Atlases & Maps -- World
- Travel -- General
- Travel -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books