Working with self-harming adolescents: a collaborative, strengths-based therapy approach
"A Norton professional book." Rev. ed. of: Living on the razor's edge. 1st ed. c2002. Includes bibliographical references (p. -214) and index.
- LCC: RJ503
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxiii, 223 p. ; 24 cm.
- Adolescent psychotherapy
- Solution-focused brief therapy
- Self-injurious behavior
- Family Therapy -- methods
- Adolescent psychology
- Family Relations
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books