Workbook for Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7e
The perfect chapter-by-chapter learning companion to Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7th Edition, this workbook makes it easy to review key sonography concepts and reinforce your understanding of general/abdominal sonography, obstetric/gynecologic sonography, vascular sonography, and echocardiography. A wide variety of activities, review questions, and case studies strengthen your critical thinking skills and help you learn how to successfully apply your knowledge to practice. Review questions presented in a variety of formats -- short answers, multiple-choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and labeling -- assess learning at various levels. Review of key terms and pathology helps you reinforce your understanding of essential information. Anatomy labeling activities test your ability to identify anatomic structures in sonographic images. Image analysis exercises familiarize you with conditions you may encounter in the clinical setting. New chapters reinforce your understanding of the latest clinically relevant content in the areas of: Essentials of Patient Care for the Sonographer Artifacts in Image Acquisition Understanding Other Imaging Modalities Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Issues in Sonography 3D and 4D Evaluation of Fetal Anomalies Case reviews with accompanying images challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-world clinical situations. Updated scans and content reflect important changes in urinary, liver, musculoskeletal, breast, cerebrovascular, gynecological, and obstetric sonography.
- Dewey Decimal: 615
- Physical Description: 8.6"x11.0"x1.6"; 3.3 lb; 656 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-05-27
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books