Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures: Volume 1
Practice and review the concepts presented in Merrill's Atlas! This popular workbook set includes anatomy labeling exercises, positioning exercises, self-tests, and an answer key. Types of exercises include matching, labeling and identifying anatomy, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, crosswords, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, identifying structures on radiographs, and identifying proper patient positioning. A must-have for radiography students!
- Dewey Decimal: 615
- Physical Description: 368 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-01-23
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books