Women, men, and human capital development in the public sector: return on investments
Includes bibliographical references and index. Barriers and facilitators to the advancement of women in public service : what every mentor's prot�g� should know -- Women, men, and human capital development in the Internal Revenue Service : what's the difference? -- Female and male veterans and nonveterans : what's the latest on their career advancement in the federal civil service? -- Strategies for human capital development : employee and organization development -- Mentors, prot�g�s, and individual development planning -- Developing leaders to meet future needs.
- LCC: JK721
- Dewey Decimal: 352.6/6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 121 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books