Wild Bill Hickok, gunfighter: an account of Hickok's gunfights
Originally published: College Station, TX : Early West Creative Pub., 2001. Includes bibliographical references (p. 210-213) and index.
- LCC: F594
- Dewey Decimal: 978/.02
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 216 p. : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- Amazon.com -- History -- Americas -- United States -- General
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Historical -- United States -- General
- Hickok, Wild Bill,1837-1876
- Peace officers -- West (U.S.) -- Biography
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.)
- Violence -- West (U.S.) -- History -- 19th century
- Firearms -- West (U.S.) -- History -- 19th century
- West (U.S.) -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books