Who is white?: Latinos, Asians, and the new Black/nonblack divide
Includes bibliographical references (p. 199-224) and index.
- LCC: E184
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 230 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Minorities -- United States -- Social conditions
- Whites -- Race identity -- United States
- African Americans -- Race identity
- Hispanic Americans -- Race identity
- Asian Americans -- Race identity
- Hispanic Americans -- Cultural assimilation
- Asian Americans -- Cultural assimilation
- Ethnicity -- United States
- United States -- Race relations
- United States -- Population
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books