Whispers in the Wind (The Orphan Trains Trilogy #3)
Book 3 in The Orphan Trains Trilogy Beginning in 1853 and for the next seven decades, the Children's Aid Society transported trainloads of destitute children to farms and ranches on the American frontier. . . . New York City, 1871. Fourteen-year-old Dane Weston comes home to an empty apartment. A gang has murdered his family, shattering his dream of becoming a doctor. The gentle breezes of the country seem worlds away, but they still sigh the poor boy's name.
- Dewey Decimal: 813.54
- Physical Description: 539 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2005-11-02
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books