The Boston CityGuide is an information-packed pocket guide, taking the guesswork out of a visit to the city. Overview maps show Fenway Park and the John Hancock Tower. Detailed PopOut maps feature downtown Boston and the surrounding area.
- Dewey Decimal: 917
- Physical Description: 3.9"x5.3"x0.8"; 0.2 lb; 64 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-03-18
- Reference -- Atlases & Maps -- World
- Travel -- United States -- Regions -- Northeast -- New England
- Travel -- United States -- States -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Travel -- United States -- States -- Massachusetts -- General
- Travel -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books