"When I can read my title clear" literacy, slavery, and religion in the antebellum South
Includes bibliographical references (p. 178-204) and index. Electronic reproduction.NetLibrary.Available to subscribers only.This netLibrary eBook does not include some or all of the images that were part of the original hardcopy book.
- LCC: E443
- Dewey Decimal: 305.5/67/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 215 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$16.95
- Slavery -- United States -- History
- Literacy -- United States -- History
- Slaves -- Education -- United States
- Slavery and the church -- United States
- Education -- Social aspects -- United States
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books