Kids have lots of questions; Little Blessings question books help parents answer the tough questions. What about Heaven? helps explain eternal life to kids and adults alike. The rhythmic rhyming book begins with questions kids ask about heaven and answers each one in a theologically accurate yet age-appropriate manner, including scriptures to reference. The adorable multi-cultural kids and colorful art will make this a favorite book for kids and adults. Learning about Heaven has never been so sweet and simple.
- Physical Description: 32 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-10-01
- Children's Books -- Religions -- Christianity -- Bible
- Children's Books -- Religions -- Christianity -- Devotional
- Children's Books -- Religions -- Christianity -- Prayer
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books