What lives in this damp and mucky biome that's made up of swamps, marshes, and bogs? Read this book to find out.
- Dewey Decimal: 577.68
- Physical Description: 8.6"x11.2"x0.5"; 1.1 lb; 64 pages
- Edition Info: Library Binding; 2010-09-01
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Earth Sciences
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Environment & Ecology
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Health -- Diseases
- Teens -- Science & Technology -- Earth Science
- Teens -- Science & Technology -- Ecology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books