West's Business Law: A Case Study Approach with Student's Guide to Case Analysis and Inline Research
For those who wish to utilize a "true black-letter-law" case approach in their business law course, we are offering a unique, comprehensive package to support this endeavor. Excerpted cases, or cases in the language of the court, are included at the end of each chapter, and are longer than most business law texts in the market today. This unique case study methodology approach is supported by four main items: the textbook, online access to West Law cases, A Student's Guide to Case Analysis and Online Research, and a Case Analysis Guide for the Instructor. The Guide for the student helps them to understand how to do case briefings, how to analyze the cases and case problems and how to do online research. The Guide for the instructor summarizes the cases and provides sample questions and answers for each case. Students are also able to go online to view the full case from Westlaw.
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.3"x2.3"; 1500 pages; 5.6 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2002-03-19
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Reference -- Business Law
- Amazon.com -- Law -- Administrative Law -- General
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Administrative Law -- General
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books