Successful wedding photographers have to master all different types of coverage, perform under pressure, and work in an extremely limited time frame. Every step of the process is examined in-depth in this manual written for professionals by a professionalfrom selecting equipment, attracting clients, and framing shots, to the final creation of the wedding album and the revolutionary changes made possible by digital photography. All of the events of a wedding ceremony and reception are covered, with handy advice on getting the best shot for each one.
- Dewey Decimal: 778.993925
- Physical Description: 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books