This book covers a range of topics from the geography and science schemes of work at key stage 2 and 3. In the context of the cycles found in nature, the books focus on how plants and animals grow and adapt to their environments and the ecological and feeding relationships between plants, animals and people. The book also looks at how the landscape changes and the environmental consequences of human activity, such as industrial pollution and rainforest clearance. Throughout the book, focus panels look in detail at how people, plants and animals co-exist and investigative panels encourage further research.
- Physical Description: 8.7"x10.6"x0.4"; 0.8 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-04-24
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books