This book provides a very basic overview of microorganisms relevant to wastewater treatment plant operator. It easy-to-understand language it provides explanations and descriptions of helpful and harmful bacteria, protozoa, and metazoa, algae, and fungus -- and their specialized function in the treatment process, helping the operator to effectively manage the Plant bacterial process. Color photos and illustrations are included within the book and on the supplemental CD-ROM for quick identification under the microscope.
- Dewey Decimal: 628.35
- Physical Description: 5.8"x8.9"x0.5"; 0.9 lb; 120 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-02-20
- Outdoors & Nature -- Conservation -- Water
- Outdoors & Nature -- Environment -- Water Supply
- Outdoors & Nature -- Reference
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Civil -- Environmental -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Civil -- Environmental -- Hydrology
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biology -- Microbiology
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biology -- Microbiology
- Science -- Nature & Ecology -- Water Supply & Land Use
- Science -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books