Voyages, maritime adventures and commercial enterprises, in all parts of the world comprising a period of twenty-four years, in every kind of craft, from the boat of twenty-five tons, to the indiaman of one thousand tons, and on the most laborious and hazardous enterprises
'"I love - oh! how I love to ride ..."' In double columns. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library Division, Provincial Archives of British Columbia.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1984. 144 p. ; 21 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 910.4/5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 microfiches (78 fr.).
- Voyages and travels
- United States -- Description and travel
- British Columbia -- Description and travel
- �?tats-Unis -- Descriptions et voyages -- 1783-1848
- Colombie-Britannique -- Descriptions et voyages -- Jusqu'� 1871
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books