VisualDx: Essential Adult Dermatology combines a desk reference and a powerful online decision support system to give you point-of-care assistance in diagnosing and managing adult skin diseases. The book is organized by symptoms and visual clues and covers 195 skin disorders, with over 800 full-color illustrations and detailed information on diagnostic criteria, skin characteristics, best laboratory tests, differential diagnosis, and characteristics of the condition in immunocompromised patients and those with darker skin colors. An additional chapter covers dermatologic therapy. The online clinical decision support system enables you to search by patient findings, such as symptoms and lesion features, to obtain a visual differential diagnosis. Thousands of images show both typical and variant disease presentations. Patient information sheets are also included.
- Dewey Decimal: 616.5
- Physical Description: 624 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-04-01
- Health, Mind & Body -- Disorders & Diseases -- Skin Ailments
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Dermatology
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Family & General Practice
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Family Practice
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books