Featuring over 500 full-color clinical photographs, succinct clinical pearls, and detailed differential diagnosis tables, Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics is a visual guide to the rapid and accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment of pediatric problems. This atlas will greatly assist busy practitioners in recognizing disease entities and distinguishing among entities that appear similar. The Second Edition includes information on treatment, a chapter on breastfeeding images that demonstrate proper latch, and 150 new images. Organized by anatomic site, the book focuses on presenting problems. Each chapter includes bulleted clinical pearls on the history and physical examination. A differential diagnosis table lists all common diagnoses with ICD-9 codes and the distinguishing characteristics for each diagnosis. Clinical photographs of each entity are then shown, including ethnic variations where relevant.
- Dewey Decimal: 618.92075
- Physical Description: 576 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-07-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books