Visions of childhood: influential models from Locke to Spock
First published: New York, N.Y. : Teachers College Press, 1986. Includes index. Bibliography: p. 147-160.
- Dewey Decimal: 155.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 166 p. ; 23 cm.
- Child psychology
- Education -- Philosophy
- Child Psychology -- history
- Education -- Philosophy -- History
- Child Rearing -- history
- Child rearing -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books