Virtual environments in clinical psychology and neuroscience: methods and techniques in advanced patient-therapist interaction
Includes bibliographical references.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 249 p : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Human-Computer Interaction
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Clinical Psychology
- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Neurology -- Neuroscience
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Neurology -- Neuroscience
- Diagnosis, Computer-Assisted
- Virtual reality
- Computer simulation
- Clinical psychology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books