Valuing a Business : The Analysis and Appraisal of Closely Held Companies (3rd Edition)
WIth over 35,000 copies sold in previous editions, Valuing a Business by Shannon P. Pratt, Robert F. Reilly, and Robert P. Schweihs has become an indispensable reference. Now, in this updated and revised Third Edition, the authors provide you with three books in one: a comprehensive reference for bankers involved in active business appraisals; a complete, self-contained text suitable for both academic courses and beginning appraisers; an easy-to-use reference for bankers not directly involved in appraisals; but who are still looking for more complete appraisal information.
- Dewey Decimal: 657.73
- Physical Description: 9.0"x11.5"x1.8"; 4.8 lb; 850 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1995-10
- Business & Investing -- Finance -- Corporate Finance
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Accounting -- General
- Business & Investing -- Investing -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Accounting & Finance -- Accounting -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books