Urban business profiles: an examination of the opportunities offered by 18 of the most common types of small businesses, and a guide to their establishment and successful management
Reprint of 19 individual booklets prepared and jointly published in 1972 by the Economic Development Administration and the Office of Minority Business Enterprise, U.S. Dept. of Commerce. Includes bibliographies.
- LCC: HD2346
- Dewey Decimal: 658/.022
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 388 p. ; 24 cm.
- Minority business enterprises -- United States -- Case studies
- New business enterprises -- United States -- Case studies
- Small business -- United States -- Case studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books