"Published on behalf of the Getty Art History Information Program." Includes bibliographical references (v. 1, p. 23-38). v. 1. A-D -- v. 2. E-K -- v. 3. L-P -- v. 4. Q-Z.
- LCC: N40
- Dewey Decimal: 709/.2/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 4 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books