The Ultralight Aircraft Shopper's Guide shows over 300 different types of ultralight aircraft, trikes, and powered parachutes currently available on the market. It also includes ultralight gyrocopters and helicopters, vintage ultralights and an engine section. Each aircraft's description and specifications are complemented by CAD illustrations in B&W. All the prices are listed for plans, kits and ready-to-fly aircraft. This book is an indispensable resource which also includes the coordinates of 2,180 instructors, manufacturers, equipment suppliers and pilot-owner associations. As a complement, the reader is introduced to the different aircraft configurations, their flying techniques and the regulations governing the sport. 300+ pages (6.5 x 8.5 in.)
- Physical Description: 310 pages
- Edition Info: Spiral-bound; 2001-01-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books