U. S.-China relations in the twenty-first century: policies, prospects, and possibilities
Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction: U.S.-China Relations in the Twenty-First Century / Christopher Marsh and June Teufel Dreyer -- 1. U.S.-China Relations in a Changing World / Strobe Talbott -- 2. Authoritarian Resilience: Institutionalization and the Transition to China's Fourth Generation / Andrew J. Nathan -- 3. China's Invisible Social Revolution and Sino-American Cultural Relations / Carol Lee Hamrin -- 4. Domestic Changes in China and Implications for American Policy / Minxin Pei -- 5. Chinese Nationalism and Its Foreign Policy Ramifications / Suisheng Zhao -- 6. Encroaching on the Middle Kingdom? China's View of Its Place in the World / June Teufel Dreyer -- 7. Opportunities and Challenges for U.S.-China Relations / J. Stapleton Roy -- App. 1. The Three Communiques -- App. 2. U.S.-China Security Review Commission Report -- App. 3. U.S. National Security Strategy, 2002.
- LCC: E183.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 179 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk. : alk. paper)
- United States -- Foreign relations -- China
- China -- Foreign relations -- United States
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 2001
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books