Will you ever forget when Japan's first manned space shuttle, the Lion, crashed? It's a day that will permamently be in the hearts of thousands of people who witnessed the tragedy firsthand, and the many more who were directly impacted by the accident. But as in most cases, time will erode such memories. People and communities will often move on. And those who are left hurting, may build a resentment towards much more than the crash itself. Asumi is now in her second term at the Tokyo Space School. After struggling to be accepted into this elite program and some hardships once she was admitted, she quickly found herself developing her skills and her character through the many trails the school administered. Despite her deminutive size, Asumi has a huge heart and equally powerful drive and she will not accept failure as an option. So when she is confronted by protestors demonstrating against Japan's space program, she is torn by the memories of her past, which include her deceased mother, and the dreams she is working so hard to attain.
- Dewey Decimal: 741
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-11-02
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books