Twelfth Night (2010 edition): Oxford School Shakespeare (Oxford Shakespeare Studies)
Twelfth Night, in the popular Oxford School Shakespeare series, updated with a fresh new look. Twelfth Night is a popular text for study by secondary students the world over. This edition includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists, and classroom notes.
- Dewey Decimal: 822
- Physical Description: 6.5"x8.4"x0.4"; 0.5 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-05-06
- Children's Books -- Arts & Music -- Performing Arts -- Fiction
- Literature & Fiction -- Authors, A-Z -- ( S ) -- Shakespeare, William -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Authors, A-Z -- ( S ) -- Shakespeare, William -- Paperback
- Literature & Fiction -- Drama -- Playwrights, A-Z -- ( S ) -- Shakespeare, William
- Literature & Fiction -- Drama -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- British -- Shakespeare
- Teens -- Literature & Fiction -- Oxford School Shakespeare Series
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books