Troubled children and youth: turning problems into opportunities
Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-227) and index.
- LCC: LC4801
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 252 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Problem youth -- United States
- Problem youth -- Psychology
- Problem youth -- Behavior modification
- Problem children -- United States
- Problem children -- Psychology
- Problem children -- Behavior modification
- Problem children -- Education
- Problem Children -- Counseling of
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books