Tropica: color cyclopedia of exotic plants and trees for warm-region horticulture, in cool climate, the summer garden, or sheltered indoors
Ill. and map on lining papers. Includes bibliographical references (p. 1117-1118) and indexes.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1152 p. : col. ill., col. map ; 27 cm.
- Plants, Ornamental -- Pictorial works
- Tropical plants -- Pictorial works
- House plants -- Pictorial works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books