ANA's triennial benchmarking study - Trends In Agency Compensation - was eagerly awaited for the indispensable information it contains. The questionnaire for the Thirteenth Edition was updated by the ANA Advertising Financial Management committee to provide relevant data on topics about which you are concerned such as agency profitability and performance incentive details, along with its broad historical perspective of industry trends over the past 40 years. The survey results reveal continuing client gravitation toward fee-based and performance incentive models. There has also been a significant increase in use of "agency-specific" measurement criteria. The research additionally found that media agency services, especially media buying, are increasingly likely to be handled by a specialist firm separate from the creative agency, particularly among the larger advertisers. You will receive recent figures about incentive compensation and media buying and planning services along with a current snapshot of overall compensation practices. Contents Include: About the Respondents - Method of Agency Compensation - Agency Cost Information - Incentive Compensation - Management of Agency Compensation Agreements - Media Agency Compensation - Global Agency Compensation - Agency Compensation: Change and Outlook.
- Physical Description: 65 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-10-10
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books